This Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe is delicious! It is so creamy and delicious. Plus, the crunchy topping is amazing! You can throw this together in little to no time. It is the perfect recipe for busy nights.
This chicken hashbrown casserole is a regular dinner staple in our home. It’s made even faster when you use a rotisserie chicken! This recipe is creamy, loaded with flavor, and always a winner with my family.
It’s also one of my go-recipes when we’re having company. There’s really no need to get fancy when you’re having guests over.
- 2 lb. Southern style frozen hashbrowns
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Frozen peas and carrots
- 2 C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Canned corn drained
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- ⅓ C. Milk
- 2 C. Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the hashbrowns to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix together all of the remaining ingredients except for the bread crumbs in a large bowl until well combined.
- Layer the mixture on top of the hashbrowns.
- Top the casserole with the bread crumbs and bake for 1 hour.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 948mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g