Simple, wholesome, perfect. Follow these instructions for yummy homemade cinnamon bread.
This cinnamon bread is a lovely way to start your morning when you want a little something different than your usual.
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh home baked bread, filling your house with heavenly aromas on a crisp day! This cinnamon bread is one of my favorite breads to bake for fall, especially because it’s so easy and I usually have all the ingredients I need in my pantry. Delicious, soft, slightly sweet, it’s the perfect loaf!
Ingredients ( 12 Servings )
• 2 cup All-purpose Flour
• 1 cup Granulated Sugar
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 cup Buttermilk
• ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for the Swirl:
• 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
• 1 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
• 2 tsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
• Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk. oil, eggs, and vanilla
• In a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients for 3 minutes.
• Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the top of the batter. Set aside.
• Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping on the top of the loaf of bread.
• Use a knife cut in a light swirling motion for a marbled effect.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Test the center of the loaf of bread by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, remove it from the oven to cool.
• Set it aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing.