Air Fryer Bang Bang Salmon is a delicious and healthy dish that combines the crispy goodness of air frying with the flavorful Bang Bang sauce. Here’s a recipe along with some notes to help you make this mouthwatering meal.
For the Salmon:
- 2 salmon fillets (about 6-8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray (for the air fryer basket)
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (adjust for your preferred spice level)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 5 minutes.
- Season the Salmon: Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Prepare the Air Fryer: Lightly grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Air Fry the Salmon: Place the salmon fillets in the preheated air fryer basket, skin-side down. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the salmon reaches your desired level of doneness. The cooking time may vary slightly depending on the thickness of your salmon fillets.
- Make the Bang Bang Sauce: While the salmon is cooking, prepare the Bang Bang sauce. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, honey, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, and minced garlic. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Serve: Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the air fryer basket. Place it on a serving plate, and drizzle the Bang Bang sauce generously over the top.
- Garnish: You can garnish your Bang Bang Salmon with some fresh chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, or sesame seeds for added flavor and presentation.